Monday, November 9, 2009

goodbye my friend

i felt you slipping away, further and further away from me. but i didn't know how to stop it, didn't know how to reverse it. everything i said was nagging, everything i did was annoying. i don't understand how we could go from so happy. where and when did it all change? what about me gets under your skin so badly now that didn't before? when did the dynamic change? the only constant in everything is me. there must be something wrong with me. i'm so void of emotions - i have no more passion. i feel like a used up shell of what i used to be. of who i used to be. i'm just lost...

how do i be a better person? how do i change my personality when i'm so scared to open up to anyone? how do i get back to that glowing girl i used to be, who wasn't scared to just talk, laugh, and have fun? i can't complain anymore. i need to break out of the shell that i've been forcing myself into... i wish i could change the way i am, i wish i could be a better person, more interesting, more talented and glowing.. i'm just fading away into the background...

No comments:

Post a Comment